Personal videos
DIASMI99

Why didn't my family videos upload to Verizon Cloud.  i have more than enough space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Personal videos
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you connected to wifi?  Your settings may be set to only upload videos over wifi, due to the amount of data it would use.

0 Likes
DIASMI99

Yes, and it download all photos and only 1 video.  Thanks in advance for helping

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Videos do take awhile.  Is there a cloud symbol on the video?  If so, then it is "in the queue" and will eventually be uploaded to the cloud.  It just takes awhile.

0 Likes
DIASMI99

Unable to see that as I dropped my cell phone and am unable to see the screen.  Really unsure if I have everything off my phone.  The Verizon Store moved everything over for me.  A big help, but some pictures and videos where still on my phone.  Oops.

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello DIASMI99,

I would be concerned too if I were unable to retrieve all of my videos. Did the damage to your phone happen before or after you attempted to backup to the cloud? When you log into your account online, are you able to see all of your videos? What is the make and model of your device?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes