Photos on Verizon Cloud dissapeared!!!
MHINA1975

Somehow I tried to access my verizon cloud on my phone to look for a picture that I've backed up a month ago and saw that everything is gone! It shows "there are no photos on your cloud". I don't know what happened, I have so many pictures I've backed up over a year, and they're all gone! What do I do? Please help Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photos on Verizon Cloud dissapeared!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I would be devasted myself, so I can absolutely understand. One thing that I want you to do first is log into your My Verizon online account from a Laptop/Desktop. Go to your Verizon Cloud from there. let me know if your items are there.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MHINA1975

I actually did that too but they're all gone...I really don't know what happened.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of retrieving your pictures MHINA1975. We will definitely continue working towards a resolution. When was the last Cloud backup completed on your device? Do you see anything in the "Trash" when you try to access your Cloud content?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MHINA1975

The last time I backed up was a little over a month ago. No, there was

nothing in the trash when I looked at it.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 9:44 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MHINA1975 that does sound concerning. Let's keep working on getting this fixed. What device do you have (make and model)? About when was this device activated?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes