Pictures I want and need deleted asap....
KLR85

I have some pictures that are not for eyes other than mine stuck in my Verizon cloud that I want deleted immediately. I don't want kids/family going to the cloud and these pictures are the first ones up to bat. Every time I try to delete it says something like "sorry this file cannot be found and could have been deleted by another device".  I do have a keep hidden lock picture app on my phone where these pictures are stored but theyou are still showing in the cloud. I don't even want the darn cloud anymore if anyone in my family can click one button and still see the pictures. I have the galaxy  note 5.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures I want and need deleted asap....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely know how important it is to keep your content private, KLR85. We can work together to make sure your content is deleted. Do you have the Verizon Cloud app installed on the phone? Have you tried deleting the pictures from your Verizon Cloud app on the phone? Check out this helpful link, http://vz.to/1xUTB75

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
auntmemo

what is the answer how to fix this...I have same problem

0 Likes
Flower10

I would like the answer also please

0 Likes
auntmemo

Is that all you guys do is refer us to discussions that have not been

answered. How about answering the question. I see two pages of people

with the same problem and no answer. Can't express my displeasure with

your customer service right now!!!!

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Flower10 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all that we can to assist in deleting the pictures off of your Cloud account auntmemo. May I ask have you tried the steps that was in the link provided? If so then what's the results? also, have your tried the Verizon Cloud desktop app on the computer? If not then we suggest doing so to see if you are able to delete the pictures form there. Please keep us posted once you have done so.

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
auntmemo

I must be blind because I see no steps in the link provided, I see lots of

the same questions with no answers

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to manage your content automemo. Sorry for any confusion. Let’s see what we can do to help. Are you getting the same error as the other user when you try to delete online? Have you tried to delete the items from the app on your phone? Are you using this link to manage content: http://spr.ly/6581BVDjd.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
auntmemo

Do you actually read these emails or just send automatic email replies.

Let me say this once again; There are pictures on my Cloud that I want to

disappear. I deleted them on line and they do not show up on my cloud

online. The pictures still show up on the cloud on my phone. Of course I

have tried to delete them every way possible!!!!!!! The message I get

when trying to delete them off my phone is as follows "Sorry, we couldn't

find your file. Your files may have been deleted from your Cloud using

another device." YES YES YES, they were deleted off my computer......why

can't I get them off my phone.!!!!

This on going issue is becoming very frustrating and definitely make me

reconsider my contract with Verizon.

Sincerely

Miriam White

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly read your posts Miriam. We’re committed to assist you resolving this Verizon Cloud concern, and get those pictures deleted for good from the Verizon Cloud. Please ensure that you are emptying the trash folder in the cloud as per this link: http://spr.ly/6580BVdwa

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes