Please help. I deleted all my contacts
Nonnie08

I just deleted ALL of my contacts from the cloud.  Then when cloud synced with phone, all contacts were wiped from that as well.  I did not mean to do this.  Is there anything I can do to get them back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help. I deleted all my contacts
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have your contacts sync'ed to any other cloud services?

0 Likes
Nonnie08

I checked a few places but I have nothing else.  Is it safe to assume that if I deleted the contacts from Verizon cloud, there is no way to recover them from Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Please help.  I deleted all my contacts
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

That might be the case. Do you have another device that is also sync'ed to the same account?

Try calling Verizon support and see what they say.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nonnie08, those contacts took a great deal of time to accumulate. I am so sorry to hear that they are now gone. Once synced to your phone, if these contacts have been removed from the Cloud trash, they will truly be gone. Have you had the chance to log into your My Verizon, go to the Cloud and check the trash just in case? If they are still there, they can certainly be restored.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes