Please someone help me get back my pictures that was deleted for not upgrading? I never received an email and just found out.
HORSELOVER7182
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need help to get back some pictures that are sentimental, I never saw an email and have had a lot going on I just found out about the cloud deal.

Labels (1)
Re: Please someone help me get back my pictures that was deleted for not upgrading? I never received an email and just found out.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: Please someone help me get back my pictures that was deleted for not upgrading? I never received an email and just found out.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be without your sentimental photos, HORSELOVER7182. The link that tikibar1 provided does have some helpful details on the cloud. When was the last time you logged in to your Verizon Cloud to review content? Have you checked to see if the photos were saved to an SD card or another backup service like Google or Apple?

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HORSELOVER7182
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has been a while, I lost my brother in February, have been helping my mom since then which my brother use to do. I just went in to get some pics and found out, I never saw an email about what was going to happen. This is a newer phone and not the one I took the pictures with, I do still have that phone though. I have Google Photo but it only goes back to 2017 and I need 2015.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking time to work with us and I am sorry for your loss. I apologize for the experience as we always want to see you keep your precious memories safe. We are only able to archive the content for 30 days once the feature is removed and we are unable to get it back after this time.

Yale_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes