Preview photos in the cloud
Bosco81

Photo files are available on the cloud, but all I can see is the file name with no preview feature.  Can't find any settings to change that.  Kind of pointless if you can't see what the photos look like.  What's the fix?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Preview photos in the cloud
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

If you are talking about the cloud website, try clearing your browser's cache and reloading it again.  I see thumbnails for my photos. If that doesn't work, it would be helpful if you posted a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing.

0 Likes
Re: Preview photos in the cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David, I am a big cloud user and I know it’s important that you are able to see your pictures. We are here to help you. I think in your case we need to take a closer look at your account and how it is set up. Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes