Problem syncing contacts
mpwillis

I recently installed Verizon Cloud on my iPhone 6 and have successfully synced my contacts. I also installed Verizon Message+ on my PC. However, when I log into Message+ and click on Contacts, I get the message that "No contacts found." A pop-up then appears that says "Sync contacts from your mobile device to your desktop with Back Up Assistant." However, Verizon's own documentation says that Back Up Assistant was replaced with Verizon Cloud. So I'm confused. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem syncing contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mpwillis,

Making sure your contacts are backed up is essential. Allow us to help with this. Do you have Verizon Cloud downloaded to your iPhone 6? Have you completed a successful back up of your contacts via this application?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
johndubya
Enthusiast - Level 1

mpwillis, it is not just you. I also did both things you did, and the Message+ program for PC does not sync the backed up contacts. I logged into my Verizon account online and went to the Cloud section, and all of my contacts are there, but the Message+ program will not sync them. There is something wrong with the program.

@JuanD_VZW, does Verizon know about this?

0 Likes
ERSAN191

Yeah it seems like the windows app does not sync contacts - same situation for me.  Appears to be broken.  OS X App uses the contacts on the system rather than the Cloud but Windows app just doesn't work.

I've used both Backup Assistant and Verizon Cloud to do the syncing and neither made any difference.

0 Likes