Problems with Verizon Cloud after update
TRANSAM325HP

Please can anyone tell me what is going on with the verizon cloud and why it is telling me I have no photos and then it boots me out????!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Verizon Cloud after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRANSAM325HP,

I use Verizon Cloud to back up my whole phone. I know how important it is to be able to access the Cloud for your pictures and other information. When did this start? Are you experiencing this from the VZ Cloud website or from the app for your phone?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TRANSAM325HP

It happened either after I updated my software or when I changed my plan like 2 weeks ago. Called Verizon they couldn't help me,they said go to store, I did they couldn't help me n said maybe it was my phone. I bought new iPhone still same problem.... I cannot log in on computer either

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRANSAM325HP,

We're on the right track. Was it the phone's operating system software that you updated, or the Verizon Cloud software?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes