Question
DJHL16

I have had a Cloud account for some time now, but several weeks ago my attempts to upload photos from my cell phone failed with no explanation.  Now when I try, I receive a message that says, "Upload to V CAST  Media Manager failed, try again.".  Then I got another message saying a Verizon Cloud Account is required.  I already have photos from the past in my account.  What more can I do?  Granted, I am still using my very old Samsung, but something must have changed on Verizon's end of the deal.  I plan to upgrade soon, but until then I should still be able to upload pix to my Cloud account, right?  And what the heck is V CAST?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That’s definitely odd, DJHL16. I’m sure we can figure out what’s going on. Which model Samsung are you using? Are you still able to log into https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/ to view your Cloud content from the past?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes