Recovering cloud data
amybaby33

Like many others, I am hoping there is a way to still recover deleted content from verizon cloud. When I realized it was no longer there, it was devasted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recovering cloud data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
amybaby33

I noticed my information was gone a few weeks ago...right before I left for an international trip. Like others, i recieved notification to upgrade, but thought it was to increase storage, didn’t realize it meant all my info would be deleted.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about the confusion. Unfortunately, the email had all the information about what would happen to your Cloud and the information on it if there was no upgrade. We made the move to Premium services and only contacts will be backed up on free version. After 24 hours, the information may not be recoverable. Have you contacted us in any other matter about the situation?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you sign up for the free 30 day trial of the premium cloud service, your content might come back.  You should call 800-922-0204 or *611 to see if your content can be recovered, usually within a 30 day period of it being removed.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes