Recovery for Cloud
HCarnevale

Hi There,

I'm one of the people that didn't get to my cloud in time before it was deleted. I signed up for the 30 day free cloud hoping all my stuff would be recovered but it wasn't. I've tried going to the tools and restoring from the trash but there's nothing to restore. How do I get my stuff back or is it gone for good? It's horrible that you did this to people!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recovery for Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HCarnevale, I can't imagine losing my Cloud content, it holds so many precious memories. I will help and do everything possible to help you to restore your Verizon Cloud content. I will need to get some information from you. Please respond to my Private Message for further assistance.

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HCarnevale

Okay, is this how I respond?

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 1:34 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rep indicated they sent you a direct message; you should respond to it rather than posting here on the public forum.  See if this helps:

0 Likes
MDPERREA

Please contact me as well.My photos were deleted and I want them restored.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If photos were deleted within the past 30 days, it might be better to contact Verizon Wireless customer service directly ASAP to get the process of restoring the photos going as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
Cliff760

So, I was deployed (actively serving in the military) from November to mid-February with limited to no connectivity, let alone cell phone service, and was attempting to upload content to the cloud and all my information/photos were deleted. Apparently, I was late in signing up for the extra storage space and when I spoke with support, they said I was outside the 30 day window to have signed up. Thanks Verizon. Hopefully you guys can get on track with helping out numerous customers with restoring lost content and make sure that you can account for certain customers (military members and other agencies) who might not be home (i.e., out of the country) and not have access to connectivity. Thanks.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

HCarnevale​ if the cloud service was removed more than 30 days ago, support cannot restore the content because the housekeeping program would have already deleted the content from the system.

If it's been less than 30 days, call support immediately to restore it for you.  They are the only people who can pull content out of archived status during that 30 day window.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My pictures mean the world to me MDPERREA I know you feel the same. We want to see if we can restore yours. So that we can move forward, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHRMAT95

After 10 years of verizon, I'm DONE. Spoke to someone at verizon who gave me a $5.00 dollar credit to be able to download my cloud information, went to complete and information was none existent. Called again and was told due to the mistake made by someone at verizon my cloud content was "purged" and supposedly lost forever. After numerous dumping from one technician to another, approximately 2 hours on phone, on separate occasions, no resolution. Transferred to supposed supervisor who said sorry I'd like to help but can't. This is unacceptable and need to be resolved. See you on social media with this one.

0 Likes