Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)!
PETCAJ8

Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)! I have been receiving this message for more than (2) weeks now when trying to access my verizon cloud, I have reached out to tech support and they assure me that my more than 2000 photos/videos are NOT lost and I should be up and running on 2/17.. Well it is now 2/21 and I am still receiving the same message, what is going on?? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PETCAJ8,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm not a fan of error messages either. I will be happy to get this fixed for you. Is there an update for the Verizon Cloud application? Have you tried to remove and reinstall the app?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/27 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes