Restoring Galaxy S3 Messages
ryan4708

About a year ago, I backed up all of my data to Verizon Cloud. Messages, Contacts, everything. Somebody restored my Galaxy s3 without permission, so those messages are gone off of the phone. The Galaxy is not activated as my iphone is now. Since you cannot transfer messages to an iphone, is there a way to restore those messages back to the Galaxy S3 without reactivating it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restoring Galaxy S3 Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ryan4708, I understand wanting to get those messages restored back to your Galaxy S3. It is always nice to get those messages as a reference.  You can use Verizon Cloud to restore that information back to the phone without it being activated. Just make sure the phone is able to connect to a WIFI source. http://vz.to/1Jq5EzN

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ryan4708

Every time I attempt login it gives me an error because I don't have a SIM card. Anyway to get past this?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone likely needs to active on the line in order for the Verizon Cloud to restore properly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ryan4708

Is it possible to have two phones activated on the same line?

0 Likes
ryan4708

is it possible to access this without a SIM card?

If not can I activate it while having an iPhone activated at the same time?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only one phone can be activated on a line at a time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes