Retrieve voice mail from cloud?
BIG_C_2112

Hello -

On December 8, 2017 I disconnected 2 lines from Verizon. One of the lines, 818-xxx-xxxx, had saved voice mail that is very important to my wife (messages from her mother who has passed away). Is there any way to access these messages? I spoke with someone at Verizon who said the only hope  is if the voice mails were backed up on the Verizon cloud. I can't get into it from the website but I am really hoping that since it has been less than 30  days there is some way to retrieve them.

Thank you for your assistance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieve voice mail from cloud?
deloused
Master - Level 3

To regain access to cloud storage for the phone number in question you'd need to reconnect service for that line. Was that number used with a smartphone and the visual voicemail feature? If it was and the voicemails were saved as music files and set to backup to the cloud they would be retrievable within 30 days. Or, If the visual voicemail files were saved to the smartphone storage or SD card they could be retrieved from those storage locations as an alternative option

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CBW Productions is the company used to save voicemails to another format. You can learn about the process and more at their website.

http://cbwproductions.com/

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

To regain access to cloud storage for the phone number in question you'd need to reconnect service for that line. Was that number used with a smartphone and the visual voicemail feature? If it was and the voicemails were saved as music files and set to backup to the cloud they would be retrievable within 30 days. Or, If the visual voicemail files were saved to the smartphone storage or SD card they could be retrieved from those storage locations as an alternative option

0 Likes