Search For Duplicate Pictures and Videos
DR_FIREFIGHTER

Is there a way to search for duplicate pictures in my cloud? I know that I have several duplicate pictures and videos in my cloud storage. I was wondering if there is a way or if anyone knew how. Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Search For Duplicate Pictures and Videos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DR.FIREFIGHTER, I love using the Verizon Cloud to manage my photos. While we don't have an option to search or filter your media by "Duplicates"; we do have View options that can be helpful when using the Verizon Cloud Desktop application. http://spr.ly/6586DG1fG Here, you can flter by recent upload, date created, and file size which can be helpful in locating duplicate photos. I think this is a good alternative. What are your thoughts?  

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DR.FIREFIGHTER, I love using the Verizon Cloud to manage my photos. While we don't have an option to search or filter your media by "Duplicates"; we do have View options that can be helpful when using the Verizon Cloud Desktop application. http://spr.ly/6586DG1fG Here, you can flter by recent upload, date created, and file size which can be helpful in locating duplicate photos. I think this is a good alternative. What are your thoughts?  

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

One other thing you can try is go to the cloud.verizonwireless.com website, go to the photo section, click the search icon, enter the first 3+ letters of the name of the duplicates.

0 Likes