Seriously...how do you sign up for Cloud storage?
RollingWaves

Important note: I have a really cheap Verizon prepaid phone. It's the Samsung Gusto II.

I got it a year or two ago, and it's really all I need.

It can take pictures, and I USED to be able to send them to my online storage so I could save them to my computer. I don't need to sync it with Facebook or anything like that.

But a good while ago, Verizon did away with my online albums....and now it's all "Cloud storage". When I go to vzw.com/cloud.....there is no way for me to sign up for it. What is going on?

And then I think I know what I'm supposed to click on, but then I get some error page telling me it's Restricted Account Access?

"Why have I reached this page?

Your current role is Account Member. You have reached this page because you have requested
a function that is restricted to Account Owners and Account Managers.
Learn more about account roles

How can I get full access to the account?
The Account Owner can upgrade your status to Account Manager, thereby giving you access to
virtually all account functions such as:

• View billing details and history
  • Upgrade devices
  • Change plans and features 
  • Change address and more"

Seriously. All I want to do is sign up for free Cloud storage so I can continue to take pics and send/save them to my computer at home.

Can anyone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Seriously...how do you sign up for Cloud storage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front and center Rolling Waves! Let's get you setup for Verizon Cloud. May I ask do you have a My Verizon username and password? Also, do you have the Verizon Cloud app downloaded on your device? If not then you will want to do this first. Once you have done so, you can setup what info you want to sync on the app. After this is completed, you can go to http://vz.to/1ADdEbs to access your cloud info by computer.

0 Likes