Some contacts randomly missing
Mayeraj

Randomly then other day about half of my contacts list disappeared. It was all backed up in the cloud but now when I check the cloud from my pc it only shows what my phone shows i.e. the contacts went missing from both places. I wasn't even using my phone when it happened. A friend texted me and I saw his name pop up with the notification but I was driving and didn't open it. A few minutes later the same person texted me again and it just displayed his phone number. I checked then and realized I was missing half of my contacts. This is my work phone please help! If I lose my numbers I'll be totally [removed] .

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some contacts randomly missing
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

Mayeraj,

We know how important it is to have all of your contacts now a days. I have sent you a private message so we mat look further into this for you.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ru899091
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you share the solution? My phone has the same problem: random contacts missing either fully (entire contact) or partly (numbers). This has been happening for months

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This isn't the experience we want you to have with us! What is the make and model of your device?

0 Likes