Switching phones
redbaron414

So, I'm switching from an LG G2 to an iPhone 6. I backed up everything that was on the G2 and uploaded it all to the iPhone. It all seemed fine, until the upload was done and I realized that none of my text messages or call history had uploaded to the iPhone. I was wondering if I needed to do something special in order to be able to transfer those, or is that not a possibility going from an Android phone to an iPhone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching phones
mama23dogs
Legend

havent done it, but I understand you move all to SIM card  then move the card over.

0 Likes
Re: Switching phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

redbaron414,

Great Question! I'm happy to help you with this. It isn't possible to transfer your texts and/or call logs from an android device to an iphone. This is primarily due to iphone's having their own messaging service (iMessage) and phone coding that doesn't work well for the transfer of call log activity using our cloud service. There may be some premium third party applications that will allow this in both the Play and App Stores so long as they are compatible on both devices.

Hope this helps!

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes