Text Msg Cloud svc & content deleted
BREKER1

I received a text message stating that my "free VZ Cloud svc & content was deleted due to an error."  And says that I should backup my phone.

Is this a legitimate text?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Msg Cloud svc & content deleted
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you logged in to My Verizon and checked out your Cloud storage to see if, in fact, it was deleted? Who/what number was the text from?  Note, the 'free' Verizon Cloud is being phased out and a Tiered cost-based Cloud service is replacing it if you want to store other than Contacts.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Breker1, it’s so critical to have your Cloud set up for your needs.  We have sent you a private message to assist you further with this.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@SeanC_VZW, vzw_customer_support Can't VZW confirm whether or not they sent out the text message "free VZ Cloud svc & content was deleted due to an error."

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BREKER1, your Verizon Cloud content is very important. It was a great suggestion from jav6, to sign in to your account to look. Let's take a deeper look at your situation. Please reply to the Private Message that I sent you. 

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes