The Cloud
Itmeangel121

Ok just call me old to the tricks. Lol I pay .99 a month for the cloud I guess but when I go in to the cloud on Verizon it says I’m only saving my contacts. Say what? So can someone explain this to me plz. Marie

0 Likes
Re: The Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Itmeangel121,

Being able to store all of your content safely on Verizon Cloud is essential, and I'm sorry to hear about the roadblock that has come up due to only backing your contacts up in the cloud. Let's get a proper solution in place for you. Regarding the subscription you have, I can say that you have a retired plan that is no longer offered. To get more bang for your buck, I have a few questions for you.

First, if you don't mind me asking, roughly how much media (music, video, photos, etc.) are you looking to back up, aside from your contacts? What is the make and model of your device? Also, from a billing perspective, where do you see the .99 cent charge and what does it say for the charge on your bill?

Using the link here (http://spr.ly/6601EtTnR) you'll see the options for the different plans, based on your needs. For guidance, we're always here to help, so feel free to let us know what questions you have.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: The Cloud
richs007
Verizon Employee

Hi @Itmeangel121 

This might be an easy one.  If you are paying just 99Cents, then that is probably for Apple's icloud and not Verizon Cloud.  Without the Verizon Cloud feature on your mobile number, you can only backup contacts.

Does that explain it?

0 Likes