The cloud and saving text messages
mrswoot2

Is it possible to save text messages to the cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The cloud and saving text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Cloud comes in handy so you can store information you don't want to lose, mrswoot2. Text messages can be backed up with Verizon Cloud on Android devices. What device do you have? Have you used Verizon Cloud to backup other content?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mrswoot2

Yes I have an android device and yes I have photos and videos backed up to the cloud now.

0 Likes
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

mrswoot2,

Perfect! Messages would be within the same list of options of what you can choose to backup. See how to configure the Verizon Cloud application here Install and Configure Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JCL2016

Hi Adam,

Is it possible to clear any messages saved to the cloud? I can't find them through the Verizon Wireless website's cloud contents.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You won't see the actual individual messages in the cloud. What is saved there is a file that can be opened in the Verizon Messages app, and it will have the messages that were on your device at the time you backed up and that file was created.

0 Likes