Transfering Music Files
challenged58

I was in the middle of transferring music files from the Cloud to my computer. I got almost all the way done, but then it would not allow me to transfer any more albums. A new window would pop up that listed all these files under the album, but none of them did anything. I could still play the album on my computer. Then today when I went to try it again it won't even let me do that much.

I am simply putting the albums into a folder on my desktop. Any help would be appreciated, just know I need any help given in very simple terms. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfering Music Files
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a backup on your phone and computer is defintely a good idea challenged58. We certainly want to make sure all your music can be backed up for you. Are you trying to transfer the albums from your online My Verizon Cloud account or by connecting your phone to the computer directly? Did you get any errors while trying to move the albums?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes