Trash can
CMLR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 2 questions. First my trash can shows I have 35 items. I didnt put anything in my Trash and when I choose to open it the Trash is empty.

My second question is about moving pictures from Verizon Cloud to my iPad. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
Re: Trash can
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to address each of your questions. In regards to your first question, what device do you have with a trash can? To address the second question, I need to know whether or not you have the iPad activated on your account.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CMLR
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is my iPad with the trash can issue and yes the iPad is activated on my account. I am very interested also in learning how to move my photos from the Verison Cloud to my iPad photos. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always glad to help. You can learn about managing your cloud content here: http://vz.to/1LfcRUv

For the best help with your iPad trash can, Apple support will be your best resource.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes