Trouble with Cloud
Lilbit31

OK yesterday I chatted with a Verizon team member about issues iam having with Cloud. She walked me through the steps to resolve it, but its still not working and I think I have lost all my pics on the Cloud. The issue is I click on Cloud and all I get is a "Something went wrong" please wait and try again, if the problem persists try logging in. Nothing happens and I get the same message each time. Please someone help! The team member said she filed a ticket claim and gave me the ticket number and said I would get a confirmation by email, but I haven't received anything. She told me to clear my data on cloud and then force stop. Does anyone know if Verizon can actually get my pics back? She said they would be on their server? TIA!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble with Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues with Cloud Services, Lilbit31! It sounds like quite a bit of troubleshooting has already been done, considering a ticket has been filed. It can take 3-5 days for a ticket to be resolved. If the issue persists beyond that time, we would want to check the ticket status.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes