Trying to empty trash!!
NOMADPLAYER
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 3012 deleted contacts in trash. I cannot delete one (1) or 3012. It always times out with an error. First it asks for more time, I say yes and then it says an error occurred, try later. I have tried everyday for the past several days. What gives Verizon. I have tried in chrome and also in Edge. It fails in both. Please help!!!

J. Lane

0 Likes
Re: Trying to empty trash!!
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@NOMADPLAYER wrote:

I have 3012 deleted contacts in trash. I cannot delete one (1) or 3012. It always times out with an error. First it asks for more time, I say yes and then it says an error occurred, try later. I have tried everyday for the past several days. What gives Verizon. I have tried in chrome and also in Edge. It fails in both. Please help!!!

J. Lane

I just replicated this issue on my Windows desktop.  Trying to empty deleted contacts in the Trash folder of the Verizon Cloud fails.  I tried the Verizon Cloud mobile app but it has NO access to deleted contacts nor the Trash folder.  I am only using the default/free Verizon Cloud with Contacts backup ONLY and not the subscribed enhanced Cloud.  Not sure if that is related.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of managing your contacts, and we can certainly try to see how we can help. When it is stating that it is still loading, is it the program stating it, or the browser? Can you provide us with the exact error message you are receiving? *Gert

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We definitely understand the importance of managing your contacts, and we can certainly try to see how we can help. When it is stating that it is still loading, is it the program stating it, or the browser? Can you provide us with the exact error message you are receiving? *Gert

What 'program' are you referring to, as I don't see any app in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 for the Verizon Cloud?  The Verizon Cloud mobile app does not have an option to access/empty the Trash folder at least on my Android moto z4 phone.  I log into My Verizon account on my desktop and access the cloud using a browser at 

https://cloud.verizon.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action#

Here are some screen shots of the messages:

jav6_0-1640174935547.pngjav6_1-1640174975929.pngjav6_2-1640175004800.png

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
NOMADPLAYER
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exactly jav6,

Those are the same messages I get over an dover and over!!!!!

J. Lane aka NomadPlayer

0 Likes
NOMADPLAYER
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also ya'll the new Verizon cloud win10 app is blowing me off when I say I do not want any cloud space,(i.e. selected contacts only). I was forced to download it and now I cannot sign on the cloud app. I can still login in to the website though. The above stated error is still happening!! CANNOT EMPTY THE TRASH!!!

HELP!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get this taken care of. We are here to help. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? *Rebecca

0 Likes