Trying to merge Cloud!
Nikolle23

I'm trying to merge between two devices and it will not let me. It's telling me my username, password, and zipcode is incorrect.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to merge Cloud!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is very frustrating running into these login errors when you are just trying to merge your two devices, Nikolle23. I am here to help resolve the issues you’re having with the Cloud. Because of the security on your Cloud, the correct information to login is needed. Are you trying to login online or on the Cloud App itself? Have you tried accessing your cloud login via My Verizon? Please use this link for help with signing into the cloud online http://vz.to/2bIS4OY and scroll down to the 1 menu under how to sign into your account. Once you are able to login in, confirm if you have the right username, password and zip code. You can also use the same link for more details on how to transfer your information from one device to the other. Let me know if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes