Trying to restore contacts from Verizon Cloud to phone.
throwaway12

I recently did a factory reset on my HTC One m7. Before doing so, I backed up all my contacts and call logs on Verizon Cloud. Using content restore, I restored my call logs but there is not an option to restore contacts. Previously I could see all of my contacts in the contact selection, but now when I go to the tab there is nothing but a blank screen with "Contacts waiting to be backed up." I am worried that my contacts may have been deleted and I am holding off on doing another backup because the content I need is not on my phone. If I go to content restore I see that my call logs are still there so im hoping my contacts are to, but I cant check.

So now I try and log onto my cloud account from My Verizon online and it says "Product Unavailable- unfortunately all the devices on your account are incompatible with Verizon Cloud." But if I click on "Show eligible lines" it says 2 of the 3 lines are compatible and my line has it as a current feature. So I figured I'd try the desktop client and when I go to log in on that it says "We're having problems logging you in. Please try again later." I tried last night and this morning.

My end goal here is to restore my contacts. I am worried they got deleted from the cloud and there is nowhere I can check. If I can get my contact to show up in the cloud app again I hope to restore them to my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to restore contacts from Verizon Cloud to phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would have me just as concerned too throwaway12. Let’s make sure you are able to recover your contacts. Those are all very good steps you have taken to attempt to recover your contacts.
I recommend reaching out to our tech support team for a ticket. They can help review past backups to see if your info is still on file, and help recover your contacts. Give them a call at 1-800-922-0204 from a different line. They can help review all together with you.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes