Two weeks and the Cloud has been down.
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I'm a very long time business customer and the Cloud has been down two weeks. I have lost contracts due to not being able to access my information on the Cloud. Three times I've asked a supervisor to have an AD contact me and NOTHING from them.  Verizon and their Vendor are operating like a fiefdom and not sharing any information about what the heck is causing the problem nor when the issue will be repaired. Verizon should be ashamed at themselves and I for one have little to n respect for the company after this stupid blunder that is affecting many folks. TWO WEEKS?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Two weeks and the Cloud has been down.
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I received an email asking me to open a Tier 2 trouble ticket. Well... TWICE, trouble tickets with the NRB have been opened and I received totally inaccurate information in the first ticket. The second, was opened again this morning after another repair promised deadline had passed without positive resolution. Once again, for me, being with VZ for seventeen years as a loyal, always paying customer, and business corporate customer, to have not received a requested phone call from an AD... this demonstrates that the AD's do not want to talk with me. What do they do all day? Sit in their cubicles and not return important requested calls? The only time an AD called me fifteen months ago was when I was talking to a supervisor about dropping the Unlimited Data Plan. Guess what? I got a phone call from an AD within an hour. This whole charade tells me that Verizon is in it for themselves... and not the customer!  They were after me to drop the UDP for a year or more. Funny that I should receive a call from an AD so quickly, eh?

0 Likes
MATBOD6
Enthusiast - Level 2

They put their profits above their customers. Reading the posts on here tells you all you need to know about our value to them.

I will be pulling away from this outfit as soon as I (if ever) get my contacts out of the CLOWN!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

Two weeks and one day, the Cloud is still down. Have you been reading this Verizon? I receive emails from you but they tell me nothing. In this day and time of outages, most last only a few minutes to an hour or two. This cloud outage is OVER two weeks.  When the mod emailed me asking me what an AD is, I just cringed. Don't these VZ depts talk to one another? An AD is an Associate Manager, someone who can give credit to an account. A  I know is that I'm running a corporation, been with Verizon for seventeen years and no return phone call from an AD????? Verizon, like the previous poster said, all you care about is your stinking profits. The customer who has paid the bills for seventeen years gets the same old sorry you know what reply from Verizon support. Your company literally reeks!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree, it is very disappointing. What really insults my intelligence is when they ask if I "have the proper download" or "what kind of device do I have" or "what is my operating system". It doesn't seem to sink in that I access the cloud website from a computer, not a phone. I think this issue is something they don't really care about.

0 Likes