Unable To Access TEN YEARS worth of Cloud storage from desktop, OR from the website
EchoVtg94
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have managed to pull pictures a few at a time from the mobile Cloud app.  But the desktop app, and the website version of Cloud are completely useless.  They don't work, freeze up, won't display content, and even the FEEDBACK button gives a network error!  What gives??  I tried contacting Verizon and raising a ticket.  When they called me back, I asked for another 15 minutes, as I was in the middle of something.  THEY NEVER CALLED BACK.  I truly wish I had leaned on ANYTHING but Verizon Cloud to backup all of my important family pictures all these years. 

Even better - I was instructed to download the most current version of the Cloud app on my desktop.  I did that, and the problem is now worse, because the app won't let me past the page that insists I upgrade the storage account from 600GB (Free), to a PAID subscription of $14.99/month.   Absolutely fresh out of luck in getting to MY PICTURES unless I pay them $15 more per month.  All that I want to do is pull down my 68,000 pictures to a hard drive.  That's it.  Yes, I have 68,000 pictures in the Cloud.

And who oversees this?  Who cares?  NO ONE.

0 Likes
Re: Unable To Access TEN YEARS worth of Cloud storage from desktop, OR from the website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, EchoVtg94. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing 10 years with of saved photos, videos, contacts, etc on your Verizon Cloud. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. I am sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Re: Unable To Access TEN YEARS worth of Cloud storage from desktop, OR from the website
sscarp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issues with me.  Verizon is full of lies, tells you they will call back, they do not.  It is criminal what they do to customers.  They essentially have my personal and business files hostage.  I have no idea who has access.  You would think with the Verizon data breach history they would be more concerned.

0 Likes
sscarp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has no interest in helping.  I have been lied too for 10 days with promises to help and call me back.....crickets.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that nobody has gotten back to you regarding this Verizon Cloud issue. We are also available to assist you here, online. You should have just received a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can start looking further into this issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

nothing again for months and years...

i was advised in an elevated chat that this is a known problem at verizon - when is it going to be fixed?

i must have my photos in the cloud - how can i download all my photos in my verizon cloud account?

is this just a trick to prevent me from switching to another carrier?

0 Likes