Unable to Access Verizon Cloud Photos
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the extra cost Verizon Cloud Unlimited storage and cannot access my 12,000+ photos and timeline stored there via the web portal on windows 10 PCs

I have tried laptops on very fast wifi and desktops in gigabit ethernet.

When I try to access my “Photos” or the “Timeline” I get  the blinking 3 dots for several minutes, then the Verizon “Oops! something went wrong hit reload or try again” error with the broken gear followed by a Verizon “Network Error – we are unable to access your cloud right now, please try again later”

This has been going on for several months now. I have had many, many “chats” and phone calls with Verizon “support” and several tickets have been opened but nothing has been done to resolve the problem. the most recent is a “tier 2” ticket and again, NOTHING has been done to resolve the problem.

I can access my albums and contacts, but not my photos or timeline.

I have tried every browser that works on windows 10, and all the multitude of “troubleshooting” steps with “support” several times. I am at my wits end trying to get access to my many, many photos.

I need Verizon to send everything I have stored in the Verizon Cloud via email so I can store them where I can access them or find a way for me to download all my photos to my windows 10 PC.

This Verizon Cloud is the WORST cloud storage product I have ever used.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to Access Verizon Cloud Photos
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i don't really remember for sure but it was July or August.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how important it is to have this access. We are sending a Private Note right now so that we can move forward. *Deanna

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know how to reply to your private message, but there was NO RESOLUTION to any of the tickets. I did receive several "Need more information" texts, but no response when I replied "what information is needed?"

I received NO help or support on this problem

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, wait. I have been sharing my husband's unlimited cloud account, but I just received notice from Verizon that I am now being charged another $14/month for my own unlimited account that I CANNOT access

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

what's happening?

is anyone working to solve this problem or do i just have to switch carriers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. I'm so sorry about not being able to retreive the content in your Verizon Cloud. I completely understand that content is priceless. 

When was the las time you were able to successfully access your Cloud account? 

-Vanessa

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i don't really remember for sure but it was July or August.

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

it's really unforgivable at this point. as i explained last week in a chat with a tier 2 agent, my sister-in-laws mother died last week and she asked for photos to display at the funeral tomorrow. i have many photos in my cloud account but because of this verizon problem, i was unable to provide any.

i am really, really unhappy and ticked off.

0 Likes
toojo2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i need to find a way to download everything i have stored in the verizon cloud so i can store it in a safe place where i can access it.

how can i download everything (over 12,000 photos) from the verizon cloud to my pc?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, thnak you for that information, I know how important it is to get this information backed up, you can verify this webpage on how to download the information: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/ please send us a Private Note if further assistance is required. Remember Verizon Social Media Team is available 24/7, and we are eager to assist you and resolve any questions or concerns with you!

>Daniela

0 Likes