Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unable to Access Verizon Cloud Photos
toojo2

I have the extra cost Verizon Cloud Unlimited storage and cannot access my 12,000+ photos and timeline stored there via the web portal on windows 10 PCs

I have tried laptops on very fast wifi and desktops in gigabit ethernet.

When I try to access my “Photos” or the “Timeline” I get  the blinking 3 dots for several minutes, then the Verizon “Oops! something went wrong hit reload or try again” error with the broken gear followed by a Verizon “Network Error – we are unable to access your cloud right now, please try again later”

This has been going on for several months now. I have had many, many “chats” and phone calls with Verizon “support” and several tickets have been opened but nothing has been done to resolve the problem. the most recent is a “tier 2” ticket and again, NOTHING has been done to resolve the problem.

I can access my albums and contacts, but not my photos or timeline.

I have tried every browser that works on windows 10, and all the multitude of “troubleshooting” steps with “support” several times. I am at my wits end trying to get access to my many, many photos.

I need Verizon to send everything I have stored in the Verizon Cloud via email so I can store them where I can access them or find a way for me to download all my photos to my windows 10 PC.

This Verizon Cloud is the WORST cloud storage product I have ever used.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Unable to Access Verizon Cloud Photos
toojo2

i don't really remember for sure but it was July or August.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely understand how important it is to have this access. We are sending a Private Note right now so that we can move forward. *Deanna

0 Likes
toojo2

I don't know how to reply to your private message, but there was NO RESOLUTION to any of the tickets. I did receive several "Need more information" texts, but no response when I replied "what information is needed?"

I received NO help or support on this problem

0 Likes
toojo2

Oh, wait. I have been sharing my husband's unlimited cloud account, but I just received notice from Verizon that I am now being charged another $14/month for my own unlimited account that I CANNOT access

0 Likes
toojo2

what's happening?

is anyone working to solve this problem or do i just have to switch carriers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning. I'm so sorry about not being able to retreive the content in your Verizon Cloud. I completely understand that content is priceless. 

When was the las time you were able to successfully access your Cloud account? 

-Vanessa

0 Likes
toojo2

i don't really remember for sure but it was July or August.

0 Likes
toojo2

it's really unforgivable at this point. as i explained last week in a chat with a tier 2 agent, my sister-in-laws mother died last week and she asked for photos to display at the funeral tomorrow. i have many photos in my cloud account but because of this verizon problem, i was unable to provide any.

i am really, really unhappy and ticked off.

0 Likes
toojo2

i need to find a way to download everything i have stored in the verizon cloud so i can store it in a safe place where i can access it.

how can i download everything (over 12,000 photos) from the verizon cloud to my pc?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, thnak you for that information, I know how important it is to get this information backed up, you can verify this webpage on how to download the information: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/ please send us a Private Note if further assistance is required. Remember Verizon Social Media Team is available 24/7, and we are eager to assist you and resolve any questions or concerns with you!

>Daniela

0 Likes