Unable to connect to the Cloud service at this time
ampwinter

I have not been able to log into my cloud services for weeks now. I got a Note 5 and everything backed up just fine but when I got into the app to try and delete some pictures off to clear some memory it tells me something went wrong sorry we can't connect to the cloud service at this time. I have tried logging in on a desktop computer to the cloud as well and it says oops something went wrong, hit reload or try again so it is not the app it is the cloud. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to connect to the Cloud service at this time
ampwinter

This is the error I get when I click on my photos

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ampwinter, we want to make sure you are able to manage the features on our Verizon Cloud. We will provide troubleshooting assistance. Is your Verizon Cloud full? What is the make and model of your phone?

Let’s make sure we are following the correct steps. Follow the link for more instructions: http://vz.to/2fJZva5

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ampwinter

I replied to the email I received but it doesn't show up here so not sure if received. I have a Galaxy Note 5. Yes my cloud is full that is why I want to log into it so I can clean it out but when I try to log into my cloud whether it is the phone app or desktop site I get an error message, like the one above. I followed your link but still got the error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ampwinter I depend on my cloud to make sure my important information is saved and safe. I'm sorry you are having issues and knowing the issue is on both your mobile app and desktop helps. We definitely need to file a ticket with our technicians. Please click the following link for options to contact us. http://vz.to/1iurlIn 

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes