Unable to delete documents?
KK24

Cloud will not allow me to delete documents neither singularly nor "all"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to delete documents?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KK24 We want you to manage your documents with ease. We're glad to assist with your Verizon Cloud questions. How are you trying delete documents? From your mobile device or a computer?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Happyhal22

Recently downloaded for the first time to Verizon cloud. There are numerous document I can't open and have no idea where they came from. I had to purchase space because there was too much info to backup with the free space.  How can I delete these documents?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happyhal22, happy to hear you just recently downloaded your info to the cloud, it puts your mind at ease knowing your information is stored in a safe place. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble deleting documents, you came to the right place. Here is a link that will guide you through deleting cloud content online.  vz.to/2o8rXdt.

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes