Unlimited Verizon cloud User management not working.
Jasseu
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I have a 5-G home device but I do not have a phone with Verizon.

This is causing all kinds of problems. 

The most recent one is the cloud user managment is not working so I cant add anyone.

The apps on the phones are usless because a phone can only upload to the cloud if a user is added on the website. 

So the only way I can upoad to the cloud is on my 1 computer. 

Even though I am supposed to be able to add 5 other people no matter who they are or what company they have there phones through.

Dose anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

Attached is a picture of the message I always get. 

not working.PNG

Verizon themselves have not been much help with this that is why I am turning to this message board. 

Thanks for any help!

15 Replies
das_hit

I made the switch to Verizon 5G home internet a few months ago with the inclusion of unlimited Cloud for up to 5 users. Since I have been a long-time wireless Verizon customer, I was thinking that this would be a good way to consolidate all of my other storage systems into one main backup.

From day one I have no way to add users (ie, myself) because I always get the "User Management is not available right now" message. It's ridiculous that even though my home internet account is connected to my wireless account that the Cloud can only be managed by the internet account and the users need to be manually added. I would think all users on one plan should either automatically be added as users and then utilize management when you want to change or remove users.

Is there a work around to get my phone to backup to the Cloud since I can't add my wireless user to my account? Put all of my photos and contacts in Google Drive and then save them to my computer to then backup to the Cloud??

0 Likes
Mielke19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent time on the phone with their home interent/cloud support group. It has been resolved.

My issue: Signed into cloud web portal with Home internet phone number. Went to "settings" then to "User Management." Got the error back " User management not available...".

Things I tried: signing into the Cloud app on my phone using the Home internet number. Got the error "not the same number as phone."

Eventual Solution:

• Sign in to My Verizon. Use the login information for the owner of the account.
  • Add the Home internet number as a manager.
  • Download the Verizon Cloud app onto a laptop. (Note: The web portal still did not work for assigning users)
  • Login to the Cloud app on the laptop using the Home internets phone number.
  • Go to settings.
  • Add desired phone numbers and/or emails. This should then send links to the phone number or email you added.
  • Click the link.
  • Install the Cloud app. If already installed, click open.
  • Sign in using your phone login.
  • At this point you should, I hope, have access. 

0 Likes
Ericdelacruz

I am having the same issue. My whole family is with verizon in a family plan with the 5g home internet and I am not able to add anyone in the user management as I keep getting the same message. 

Also I'm not able to download the desktop version on the verizon cloud. Can someone send me the executable to install it in my PC Windows version.

0 Likes
Mielke19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you gotten a solution? I am having the same issue.

0 Likes
chefswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same question/problem.

0 Likes
Mielke19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you gotten this resolved. I have the some issue.

0 Likes
peterjwinberg

Same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasseu thank you for reaching out here on this platform. Our goal is to provide the assistance you need. Do you have home Internet from FiOS or 5G from Verizon Wireless?-Dolores

0 Likes
Jasseu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 5-G home internet that comes with unlimited cloud storage. No phones or anything else just the 5-G device for home internet. 

I say that because the fact I do not have a phone as well seems to be causing lots of problems. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jesseu Thank you for the above information. We will do everything we can to help you out. We have sent a private message here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes
Jking59825
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you advise on the 8000 error, i am not able to add anyone to my unlimited access

0 Likes
Jking59825
Enthusiast - Level 2

Image of error below, 

Screenshot_20220803-222428_Cloud.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When did you get this error? When updates are being done it can make service unavailable temporarily.

*Heather

0 Likes
NShinz

Hello, having the same issue- can you help?

0 Likes
Regor63
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this issue right now, and this is an old post !

Unlimited Verizon cloud User management not working

0 Likes