Upgrade Verizon Cloud for Free?
AMichels
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on the MORE everything plan. Currently I have a 5GB limit for the verizon cloud, but I noticed today that I should have a 25GB limit based on my plan. Does this require me to upgrade my verizon cloud plan? It says I will be charged $2.99 a month to upgrade - is this later removed or credited to the account? I would love to have the space, but I don't want to accidentally pay more.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrade Verizon Cloud for Free?
Weth
Legend

Nope, just add it. It will not extend your contract. It will say $2.99, but you will get a $2.99 credit. Then if you move to the new Verizon Plan you can keep the higher amount without the $2.99 fee. If you add it after you are on the new Verizon Plan, it will cost $2.99.

Just to clarify your current plan - just make sure it is the More Everything Plan - that is the only plan that allows the 25 GB for free.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, it will say $2.99, but you get a $2.99 credit every month. Do this now. If you do decide to move to the Verizon plan, even though the 25 GB is not offered for free, you get to keep the 25 GB for free with discount.

0 Likes
dhoward1130

Similar concern...I'm also on the everyday more plan and am over the 5GB Cloud storage...Is there a specific "how to" explaining how to add the 25GB to my storage so I will not make the mistake and extend my contract expiration date or incur the $2.99 mthly fee?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Nope, just add it. It will not extend your contract. It will say $2.99, but you will get a $2.99 credit. Then if you move to the new Verizon Plan you can keep the higher amount without the $2.99 fee. If you add it after you are on the new Verizon Plan, it will cost $2.99.

Just to clarify your current plan - just make sure it is the More Everything Plan - that is the only plan that allows the 25 GB for free.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, AMichels! This would depend on your account and the plan that you have. If your plan qualifies for the free upgraded data amount you would not see the charge on your bill. This will show as a promotional credit on your statement.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes