Usage Details Fetching Error. error-1(-1)
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been getting this error every time I log in and my Contacts are screwed up so I deleted them all from the Cloud and from my phone (manually. painful).  I'm afraid to import my contacts to the Cloud again until I know what this error is.  Anyone know?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Usage Details Fetching Error. error-1(-1)
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same problem uploading photos to the cloud. I've been having it since August 8 or 9. I get that fetching error message when I log into my cloud account after trying to send photos to it. I have an open complaint ticket with Verizon, but they don't have a timeframe for solving it. If you read some of the older posts on here, a lot of people are having this problem, but no one really seems to have a definitive answer as to how to fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmgordon, error messages can always be a bit unsettling. I can certainly assist you with this one. The error message you're receiving is simply advising that the cloud is not able to grab a report of your current backed up content. This error typically goes away on its own or with a new sync.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been 2 weeks since I last logged in. I just got the Usage Details Fetching error again so it's obviously not fixed.  Come on Verizon, get this fixed!

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found out from someone who was posting on another thread I started here about the same issue that this is a problem on Verizon's part. They said they know about it and are still working on it, but can't give an estimate on when it will be fixed. If you call customer service, they'll assign you a ticket number and send you automated texts about the problem.

bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't want to call them and have text messages sent.  I want them to fix the problem!  I've been having problems with Contacts and the Cloud since November!

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last November?! I can't believe you've been having this issue for almost a year! I just made a cloud account at the end of July so I could save the photos from my flip phone and upgrade to a smartphone. My cloud account was functioning until sometime between August 1 and 8. I've been getting the fetching error ever since and nothing uploads. Verizon knows about the problem and just says they're working on it. The reason I'm so intent on getting this fixed is because my flip phone has no memory card option, and the bluetooth won't send photos to my Samsung tablet. If they don't fix this, I can't save my photos.

The only reason I suggested calling and complaining was because they assign a formal ticket to your name/phone number, so there's a record of your issue on file. It's ridiculous that this has been a problem for so long. I know things go wrong, but now I have a bad feeling this isn't going to be resolved.

PANAMADELITE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been getting this same error and issue for about 5 months or more in regards to photos and video. Called and was told that the issue was being worked on.

bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't hold out any hope that they will fix the issue and I doubt they read these messages we write.  I've complained so many times but they never fix it so I give up.  If I didn't have a contract I would switch to Sprint or TMobile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barbara, we want you to know that we care about  resolving your concerns. We are always here and want to get this error fixed. I am sending you a private message so that we can provide some personal assistance.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes