Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I do not know how to use this question thing but I see yall got some answers here from Verizon so I wish to try this. I cannot get the "Settings" feature of my cloud app for PC to ungrey. I need to access this feature. How do I get it to light up???
Gladhatter, we fully understand that you want to access the Settings. However, we are asking what Setting you are looking to adjust. We ask because most Settings for the Verizon Cloud service are only found when accessing the online Verizon Cloud service and not the desktop app.
I think you are not understanding that I accidentally and unrelated to this app discharged the dialogue that normally would be released if the settings was not greyed out and I found there both features I wished.
1. Relocate local directory for cloud storage items. ( now in truth, I not only wished to relocated that directory but would prefer to not have a local copy of the files I send to the cloud or at least now a redundant copy that I choose to not make or have but the app forces on me.
2. The archive feature... Again in a desperate attempt to keep cloud storage files but not keep them on local drive.
Now I purchased a fairly large storage with this cloud feature and I wish you to make the parts of it that are supposed to work to do so or else I wish to discontinue to use your service and purchase more one drive or other space and use that.
We deeply apologize, but we are not aware the features you are wanting for the desktop app. Please contact our Verizon Cloud support team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am sorry to be so dump to not word this so well. The feature I wish is shown greyed out above in the screen shot. That feature is "SETTINGS" on the desktop app. If you read my other post you can see that that feature did launch earlier today but not via a click on the app but some other way that I am not sure of what happened but now do know the feature is available as it did launch but now just need to get the grey out tab lighted so it will work,
BTW if I could access these features online that would be okay also but truth is they are availabe via app and you should fix this.
Is anyone at Verizon going to provide an answer to this simple question?
Adding in here:
1) You can Quit and re-launch the Desktop App in that same settings panel to refresh the Desktop provisioning. It appears, too, in the background Provisioning that messages was being selected, and that requires that your device allow access to your SMS/MMS application. While not PC-related it is also not a bad backup to have, and related to the alert your screenshot displayed.
2) I also see an additional Verizon Tab in your browser setup. is that also a Desktop App access tab, or a part of the My Verizon schemea?
3) You can email the Cloud Support address earlier provided to get with a specific Desktop App Rep to assist you. For thread's sake it also means that the resolution can then be posted here for searchability while sparing a longer thread, as well as allowing us to exchange/view personal settings and data not otherwise suitable to a public forum.
Gladhatter We are always anxious to help our customers with any questions they may have. Please provide us with additional details as to what you are looking for.
Have you tried to uninstall, then reinstall the application?