Verizon Cloud Desktop offered to update after my Windows 10 upgrade. I can see under the status tab that backups are running. However, on the backup tab it indicates no folders are selected for backup. How do I reset it so that it will show what folder
tshemphill

Verizon Cloud Desktop offered to update after my Windows 10 upgrade.  After the update I can see under the status tab that backups are running.  However, on the backup tab it indicates no folders are selected for backup.  How do I reset it so that it will show what folders I have selected?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Desktop offered to update after my Windows 10 upgrade. I can see under the status tab that backups are running. However, on the backup tab it indicates no folders are selected for backup. How do I reset it so that it will show what fo
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

make sure you have the latest version.  seems like the first go around was buggy.  my version is 15.3.7.8.  if you don't have that go to Verizon Cloud Desktop Apps to get the latest.   Or on the backup tab, click on the Back up buttton and repick the folders you were backing up.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Desktop offered to update after my Windows 10 upgrade.  I can see under the status tab that backups are running.  However, on the backup tab it indicates no folders are selected for backup.  How do I reset it so that it will show what fo
tshemphill

I had to uninstall Verizon Cloud and then reinstall it.  Once I did that the original backup folders cleared, and the backup tab started acting normally.  Then I just rebuilt them the way I wanted.

0 Likes