Verizon Cloud PC access error
mymojo34
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am currently unable to access my Verizon Cloud through a PC. I can connect through my mobile device.

On two different Windows 10 PC's I am getting an "NAB server connection failed. Please retry after a few minutes.". This error persists through both IE and Chrome. I have cleared cache on both systems. I installed the desktop cloud app and get an error that it cannot access the specific device/pathway. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the app - the error persists. All other aspects of the Verizon Wireless website load A-OK. This is specific to the cloud access.

I have previously connect to Verizon cloud successfully through Chrome on this laptop. I was actually uploading files through Chrome yesterday when I got a "Your session has timed out" error. That is when this issue began.

Re: Verizon Cloud PC access error
mymojo34
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, the issue got resolved.

I spent about 90 minutes through the on line chat function with an agent who seemed to know absolutely nothing about troubleshooting. He repeatedly copy & pasted basic instructions over and over again until I finally gave up in frustration.

The next morning I got up and decided to call tech support. I spoke to a very nice woman who tried her best to be helpful, but her Google-fu was not up to the task. After about half an hour of "researching" the issue she told me that it was related to the National Broadcasters Association authentication servers and, as such, was beyond Verizons ability to correct - that I would just have to wait until the third party corrected the issue. Mind you, the Nat'l Broadcasters Assoc is a lobbyist group for radio & TV. So I knew she was just punting me.

Instead of raising a stink I just pulled out my Ace: a little thing called "executive escalation". For those unfamiliar with the process, it goes like this: email the CEO. 

I had a call back from that team within a few hours. The issue was resolved by the end of the day. Apparently it is a known issue within the group that handles the webpage, but its completely unknown by the technical support department.

So, if you are reading this: it is not an issue on your end. The group within Verizon that handles the web portal will have to fix it for you - and as far as I can tell, an executive escalation is the only path to them.

rdconrad78
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I contact them. I have exact same issue. Maddening!

JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

There was a system routing error that caused an outage for web-related cloud access, and the Web Portal team was able to locate/resolve it.  The fix needed to propagate through the servers, so not all users saw the fix right away.  If you are experiencing an error in the PC-application or when trying to open the VZ-Cloud in a web browser, please clear the browser cache and try again.
If still not working, emailing the Verizon Cloud support team directly is a good start, or using the "Send Feedback" link on the Verizon Cloud mobile app.  We are the ones the Exec Team reaches out to with the inquiry.

mymojo34
Enthusiast - Level 2

The original issue cleared up for about a day. At that point it was replaced by:

This page isn’t working

cloud.verizonwireless.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have been unable to connect through the web portal since Thursday (it is Tuesday now). Same set of circumstance - the error persists through two browsers on two different PCs (as well as my phone). 

What is the email address to the web portal team?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long.  Our Verizon Cloud Support can be reached directly via email at VerizonCloud@VerizonWireless.com.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes