Verizon Cloud Refusing to Backup Message
f_canton
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I fix the problem of Verizon Cloud refusing to backup messages restored from different apps?  For example, if one was to restore messages using JS Backup, then Verizon Cloud won't back it up.  How do I fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Refusing to Backup Message
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Save the file from JS Backup on your SD card, or computer - use something other than Cloud like google or one drive for backup.... you can then restore from whatever cloud you saved the file to.  Or your own computer for that matter - as long as yo can access the backup that;s created, you can restore it via the app.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Refusing to Backup Message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Forrest, thanks for reaching out to us and I know how important it is to back up all your important data. Let's work together on getting this issue resolved for you, are you getting an error message when you try to back up this file? Are these messages from Verizon Messages or the original Messages application?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes