Verizon Cloud cannot update?
Steven_Wyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to update, I get "Could not execute the application updater component.  The file may be missing or corrupted."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud cannot update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're still having issues updating the cloud app on your laptop Steven. I know this is getting frustrating but we will do our best to help. I recommend removing the app and re downloading it to your computer. When you install the app again, the most recent update should install. Keep us posted http://vz.to/2bZ1jxT .

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello  Steven_Wyatt,

We definitely want to ensure your device is up and running. What is the make and model of the device you are trying to run this app on? What steps are you performing to update the app?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steven_Wyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

MacBook Pro running Sierra 10.12.4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Steven_Wyatt. We want to be sure you are able to update the Verizon Cloud on your device and I’m happy to continue helping.

Can you please clarify what steps you have taken to update the Verizon Cloud? Have you attempted to uninstall the application?

SteveR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Steven_Wyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get an update notification and when I try the update it will say unable to complete the update your le may be missing or incomplete.  I didn't know what to do from there?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're still having issues updating the cloud app on your laptop Steven. I know this is getting frustrating but we will do our best to help. I recommend removing the app and re downloading it to your computer. When you install the app again, the most recent update should install. Keep us posted http://vz.to/2bZ1jxT .

KinquanaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steven_Wyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems to have worked, thanks.

Steve [Removed]

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:45 AM, vzw_customer_support <

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes