Verizon Cloud from a desktop
jdwall179

I have no problem signing in to Verizon Cloud on my phone but when I try to sign in on my desktop I get a "Validation Error" pop-up.  Any ideas what could be causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud from a desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, jdwall179. We're here to help figure out what is going on with your VZ Cloud services. To clarify, is this error popping up while signing in to your My VZ, or when you try to log in to your cloud services page?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jdwall179

It occurs when I try to sign into Verizon Cloud using the desktop app. I have attached a screen capture so you can see what I am talking about. If you look at the top left of the sign-in box you can see where it says validation error. Thanks for your help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdwall179,

Let's get this app up and going. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to see the screenshot attached. Are you attempting to log in with a mobile number or your Verizon Wireless ID?

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes
jdwall179

Logging in with my Verizon ID user name.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great to hear, jdwall279. We encourage you to delete the desktop application and then redownload the application to have them work. Keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes
jdwall179

I did that but still am having the same problem.

0 Likes
jdwall179

Now I can log in with the desktop app using my phone number but not my user name.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jdwall179!

Let's figure out this My Verizon issue right away! When logging in using your mobile number, the homescreen welcomes you with "Hello (username)!" Have you verified it's the same username as the one you're entering?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jdwall179

I have no problem signing in on the Verizon web page using my Verizon user name. The problem is occurring when I try to sign into the "cloud" desktop app using my Verizon user name. I can only sign in on the desktop app using my mobile number. When I sign in using my mobile number and the "cloud" opens, it shows me signed as my mobile number not my user name.

0 Likes