Verizon Cloud is full
JAMFIN32

I've been receiving this message for a few weeks.  I've tried deleting many apps, half my pictures, old text and emails and nothing seems to make a difference.  I've looked at other questions regarding this and they all say to just upgrade the cloud storage.  I am not willing to do this (my monthly bill for 4 smart phones is already high).  Can someone explain why deleting all these things from my phone has not solved my "cloud is full" issue?  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud is full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. How much storage do you have on your Verizon Cloud? A long video, or series of pictures can take up the space available on your Verizon Cloud. Is your Verizon Cloud set to automatically back up? If this is the case, you could be backing up your device's information and filling up your Cloud.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
JAMFIN32

My plan gives me 5 GB.  The thing that is confusing me is that for a few weeks, I got messages saying it was 75% full, and then 90%, and now I'm getting messages that is 100% full.  So if that is the case, when I deleted half my pictures (I have no videos), apps, text, emails, then how can my cloud STILL be 100% used? Shouldn't that have put me below 100%?  Does each Cloud backup get rid of the previous backup?  If that is the case, then it doesn't make sense that so much less information on my phone is still not able to be backed up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMFIN32, let's get this storage issue cleared up. When you are deleting information such as pictures are you doing this online via My Verizon? Please check online to see what the storage is.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GRENEW63

How do I use the verizon website to delete information from my cloud?

0 Likes