Verizon Cloud not updating changes
tabergin

I was placing some music files on my Verizon cloud.  When deleting files from the Verizon cloud app on my Mac the changes do not show on my iPhone.  I have deleted probably 50 files and they all still play fine on my iPhone despite being deleted and not showing on my Mac VZW cloud app.  The whole thing is very clunky as it is and I feel like I must be missing something if people actually pay for this over iCloud, gdrvie etc...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud not updating changes
tabergin

for additional context I have deleted and reinstalled the app, it does not appear anything is being stored locally on my device when checking storage usage on iPhone.  I can pull up my drive on Mac and the files do not show.  However they do show in the web app version of cloud still.  The web app is absolutely awful UX wise and I have no desire to check 50-100 boxes every time I want to delete a series of albums.  The Mac app however shows everything deleted inside of finder despite being available on mobile/web.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having my cloud update from one platform to the next is crucial, especially when it is easier with the MAC version. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me how  long ago did you update the files?

-Rodney

0 Likes
tabergin

the most recent set of 40-50 files have been 6 hours, but its showing files on my iPhone that were deleted days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for confirming those details for me. Please share with me what software is currently running on the device that still shows the deleted files? Also, confirm for me does your My Verizon app have the most recent software?

-Rodney

0 Likes
tabergin

Are you asking for me to tell you what software is currently running on my iPhone because I see no relevance.  To confirm all apps have been closed and device has been restarted.  Also yes all apps are up to date but once again not relevant because the web based platform of cloud does not reflect changes from macOS.  Are you at all familiar with the platforms I am discussing because you seem to not have any previous experience with how the VZW cloud application works on macOS.  To load files on macOS you actually use finder (aka explorer on a windows machine).  Finder shows the changes perfectly fine but the VZW iOS app does not update nor does the web interfaces.  This not only includes just the general files not being removed but also my storage usage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Just to confirm, are you trying to transfer the data? I was reading the chat thread, but didn't quite understand the concern. I definitely want to help!

*Angela

0 Likes