Verizon Cloud not working
KRD0821

I've been trying to back up my phone with Verizon Cloud for 3 days now. It stops at a certain point and won't continue. I've allowed it to go all night, I've restarted my phone, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Verizon Cloud and nothing has worked. I really need to back up my phone and I will be incredibly upset if something happens with my phone before the backup has finished. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? When I googled the problem it seems that many people are having this same issue and I'm hoping by putting this out here I can get some answers! Thanks in advance!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered using a different cloud service.?Google Photos is free to backup your photos and there are other options to backup your other data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KRD0821, making sure your phone backs up your personal content is key to having peace of mind in the event something happens to your phone. We are here to help out. Ann154 provided a great tip, but we also want to ensure your Verizon Cloud service works for you.

When attempting to back up your content, are you receiving an error message after a while? Are you connected through WiFi at the moment? Is this the first time you have tried backing up your phone via VZ Cloud, or have you successfully performed a back up in the past with the same device?

I have sent you a Follow request just in case we need to work through a DM for troubleshooting purposes. Please keep us posted. Thank you! 

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KRD0821

I am not receiving an error message. I've backed up using the cloud a million times and Im always connected to my wifi in my home. It has backed up my contacts but none of my pictures, videos, music, or documents. It's been going on for a few days now!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
RKJPete
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've not been able to access backup for several days now.  Customer service rep indicated server problems.  Do you have any idea when it will be operational again?

0 Likes