Verizon Cloud only backs up contacts
marygladbach

recently got the 500GB plan for verizon cloud, but it will not allow me to backup anything other than contacts (and even then, its only backing up one contact.) the app is telling me that it backs up hourly but it is also telling me that it has used 0% of the 500GB. i've been trying to figure this out since yesterday and i have no idea how to get the cloud to backup my photos and videos, etc, as well as the rest of my contacts

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud only backs up contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that your device is backed up is a must. What model phone do you have? Are you getting any error messages when trying to back up your media?  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
marygladbach

samsung galaxy s7 edge. im not getting any error messages when trying to back up media because i cant backup media. the option to back up anything other than my contacts is greyed-out in the verizon cloud app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details marygladbach. I'm sorry you're having so many issues with backing up all your contacts and other data. We can help with this issue. Have you tried to remove the Cloud Application and redownload it? Are you able to confirm the 500gb storage plan is on your account through your My-Verizon features? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes