Verizon Cloud problem
Rpdonnelly

I want to store my pics and videos on Verizon cloud but, the toggle switch for photos and videos will not turn on in the app.  Only contacts button will turn on and off....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rpdonnelly, having all of your pictures and videos backed up is very important as well. Let's make sure that we can do that with the Cloud services. Can you please provide me with the kind of device that you're using? Is this the first time you're trying to use the cloud services? Pelase keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rpdonnelly

I have a new iPhone 6.  I used Verizon cloud with my old iphone5 but I never backed up pics or videos with it.  I would like to do so now but the toggle switches will not allow me to turn either of them on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rpdonnelly, that is very odd. Great device. Let's check a few other settings to make sure we can get those pictures and videos backed up. If you open up the Verizon Cloud, tap on the three lines in the upper left hand corner, tap on Settings, Tap on What to Back Up, is this were you're at that won't allow you to flip those switches on? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes