Re: Verizon Cloud "UNLIMITED" Max upload OVERALL?
T00NS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also can you stream access videos and music or does the music and video have to be downloaded to the phone to be used?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, you can definitely use WiFi whenever available, and access your files in the Cloud. You are able to stream videos that are not downloaded to your phone, using a data signal (either our network or a WiFi network).

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Clarification:

If the video is also on the device, then Cloud will playback the local copy even though you tapped the video while in the app.  If the video is only in the Cloud storage, then you will be streaming.  The later will be susceptible to data connectivity issues for any buffering.

0 Likes
T00NS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the follow up!

I would like also know, does this apply to music and possibly playlists?

Thank you for your answers so far.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to help. I know having access to your cloud is very important. Are you wanting yo upload video from your cloud to your phone?  

Chris_VZW

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

The Verizon Cloud Unlimited plan has no storage limit. Yes, it is only $19.99/month subscription, and you may share this plan with up to 5 other users.

Each separate file has a limit of 10GB.  So the 500TB would need to be in 10GB chunks.

As for dotting i's and crossing t's -- Read the Terms & Service before you do this, as this is a "Personal Cloud" service, and use for business purposes may be expressly or implicitly denied.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you are playing from the device, you won't be using data. Does this help?

0 Likes