Verizon Cloud same issues as everyone
JIM51050

Hi, There is a master ticket, I've been told, on this issue. 3 times Verizon said this would be resolved... by 2/9, then by 2/23 and last time 2/27 but still not working. This is the message from the desktop:

The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Learn more about Verizon Wireless products and services:

Photos do appear on my Galaxy, but can not delete any, plus have extra music I didn't load and can't delete that or a document I want to delete. I just want to delete everything and not use the Cloud again. Everyone has been nice, but this is unacceptable. Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud same issues as everyone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jim51050, we don't want you waiting on a resolution. Your pictures and other personal information is important, and we want you to be able to manage it as you need to. I've sent you a personal message so we can address this further. Please reply there at your earliest convenience.

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes