Verizon Cloud - was able to delete all content except for 9000+ multiple duplicate contacts
joy812

I want to delete all my contacts in the Verizon cloud - I can't stand to use it for my contacts... I am on my laptop and it won't let me delete all at once - keep getting timeout error.  Pretty sure because there is so many contacts.  Yes this is all duplicate contacts - I should have 1000+ contacts.  I was able to delete everything else.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud - was able to delete all content except for 9000+ multiple duplicate contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sad to hear of the trouble you are having with the Verizon Cloud. This app is truly designed to make life easier & not more difficult. While you would need to gradually delete the contacts out of there, there is a way to disable to cloud app so this won't happen again. What kind of phone are you using?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud - was able to delete all content except for 9000+ multiple duplicate contacts
Bobfromgreenville

I am having this same difficulty with 11,700 duplicate contacts.  I should have only 173 contacts.  Timeout is a rwal pain.  Please change to allow removal of all.

0 Likes